Need A Tree Maintenance Estimate?
Fast Bids. Best Rates. Top Rated.
Need A Tree Maintenance Estimate?
PRO TIP: MAINTAINED TREES & SHRUBS CAN INCREASE
PROPERTY VALUE BY UP TO 14%!
Tree Care Maintenance Service: Local & Reliable
Proudly Serving LA Since 1985
Necessary annual tree maintenance service and seasonal tree maintenance will depend on tree species and seasonal schedules. These schedules impact the overall health of the tree and will eliminate hazards. As a result, you can expect peace of mind for you, your clients, and your property with a consistent tree service plan.
The notorious 50-80 MPH Santa Ana winds cause severe tree damage to properties and people all over LA. However, regular tree maintenance services can help you avoid having to deal with a lawsuit, property damage, or personal injury.
Trees are similar to people, we are all different and have different needs throughout the year. It would be a disservice for any certified tree professional to tell you all trees can be maintained at the same season. Having a seasonal tree care plan takes the guesswork out and ensures that you have healthy and beautiful trees year-round.
5 Reasons to Maintain Your Trees Regularly
Residential tree maintenance is necessary for safety and aesthetic reasons. Here are a few reasons why you should schedule tree maintenance services, at the very least once a year.
Keeps Your Property Safe
- Unmaintained trees that are not trimmed or pruned regularly are a huge hazard to people, pets, and property around it.
- Low hanging branches can cause car accidents and damage your property, or your neighbors.
- Dead branches can fall unexpectedly or due to a storm. These loose branches can seriously hurt someone or damage property.
- Dried up branches that are on trees or that have fallen are extremely prone to starting fires.
- If you fail (neglect) to maintain your trees, you can be legally liable for the damage done to a person, pet or property.
Maintains Property Appearance & Value
- Trees and shrubs that are not maintained can make your property appear unpleasant and unapproachable. This can be a huge downside if you’re trying to sell your home.
- Keeping up with your tree maintenance can maintain your property value or increase it. This can be a great thing to consider when selling your home.
- A beautiful property is easily associated with a stunning lawn that has lovely blooming flowers and green grass. Failing to maintain your trees can result in limited sunlight to your grass and ground cover, resulting in a dull, brown lawn.
Maintain Tree Health
- Not many property owners acknowledge that trees are living things that need to be cared for and properly nourished to flourish. Here are a few things that are included in our tree maintenance service:
- Pruning (tree trimming) – scroll down to see the types of pruning we offer.
- Root management
- Tree maintenance also encourages healthy tree growth and reduction/removal of tree diseases.
Enhance Your View
- If you look out your window and notice that your property is starting to feel too “closed in” it’s time for tree shaping, tree crowning, or a trim.
- It can get pretty hot in Southern California, but having just the right amount of sunlight pouring in is actually a good thing. It allows light into your home, reducing the amount of powered light you use. It allows grass and flowers to get enough sunlight to keep your property looking beautiful.
We’re LA’s Reliable Tree Care Company
Tree maintenance is one of our specialties and to be honest our favorite part of the job. Trees are our passion and maintaining them really allows us to pay attention to individual tree details as well as the overall tree canopy.
At every job, you can expect one of our ISA certified arborists overseeing every detail to make sure your trees are treated with care and that the job gets done right the first time.
Estimates are free! Give us a call or fill out the form to schedule a time for one of our estimators to come by and provide you with a detailed and accurate estimate. Remember, you can also text us an image of your tree(s) and we can try our best to provide you with a price estimate.
Tree Care FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions on Tree Maintenance Service
Can I Maintain My Own Trees?
Of course, you can! But remember tree maintenance is not just mindlessly cutting branches. Trees need to be pruned (trimmed/cut) at certain angles, seasons and with certain tools. If you want to save a few dollars and want to give tree maintenance service a chance, please be aware that if you’re not sure how to cut your specific tree right, you can cause the tree to die or become infected. Later, you might have to remove the tree or pay for a lawsuit, both are way more costly than calling a pro now.
What’s the Difference Between Tree Trimming and Tree Pruning?
Tree trimming refers to the cutting of branches for shaping purposes.
Tree pruning refers to the selective cutting of branches in a very specific manner for tree health reasons.
Both, in lamest terms, means cutting branches off a tree.
What’s Included in Tree Maintenace Service?
Our tree maintenance plans include:
- Tree trimming
- Root management
Ask About Our Annual Tree Care Service Plans!
#1 TREE CARE COMPANY
“Great service! They cleaned my lot when they were done!”
“These guys are not cheap, but they do a great job and are capable of working in a high-end garden without destroying it.”
“Amazing job! We were very satisfied with the service Supreme provided us. The whole process was easy from start to finish. Would highly recommend them”
“I’ve used Supreme Tree Experts a number of times and have always been happy with the work done! Work was completed on schedule and the crew was very polite and on time. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a knowledgeable tree service”
“Temis really knows what he is doing. He is a tree expert. He and his team came out to trim a very troublesome large tree and another average sized tree for us. They showed up on time, they were extremely professional and did an incredible job. Temis who is a certified arborist supervised the entire job. They cleaned up and put everything back the way they found it. We are very pleased with the job Temis and his team did for us. Thank you for doing such wonderful work. I highly recommend and will be using them for ongoing maintenance and future tree trims.”
“I was really happy with Temis when he came to the house and looked at my tree situation. We had a huge tree break during a wind storm and he had the guys out a few days later to pull the tree and all of the roots. Huge Job and reasonably priced. His guys were very friendly and did a great job.”
“Supreme Tree is an excellent company to hire! They were great with what I was looking for. Do you self a favor and hire a company that is beyond capable of meeting your needs! Thanks, Supreme Tree Experts!!”
“Apo was very professional and provided more than asked. His crew did a great job at cleaning up my tree removal. I would highly recommend and will contract him for future work!”
“This is my second time using Supreme Tree Experts. I’ve mainly had trees removed and can speak to their service with that but also See first hand how they sculpt my neighbor’s large trees. Professional, the cleanup and they understand how to properly shape a tree.”
“SUPREME…. Supreme Tree Experts have cared for our third of an acre property (large trees and shrubs) for several years. They are true professionals, lace and trim trees expertly…No top/chop and go here. Their clean up is amazing and carefully done. The crew is efficient and gets work done in a timely manner. I highly recommend! Thank you Hernan for the fine job!”
“Needed a Queen palm removed from our front yard. Was quoted from other companies quite a bit of money and a few weeks lead time. With Supreme Tree I was happy with the quote amount and they could do it within a few days!! Said they would be on sight by noon to remove it and I came home at 12:30 to find a couple of guys cleaning up, no palm!! Couldn’t be happier about it and would highly recommend them.”
“Supreme’s crew just removed a 100′ tall, 55-year-old ash tree from our front yard and did a “supreme” job. It took 3 days including stump grinding. They were on-time, on-cost, no property damage, and good safety procedures evident. They left the work-site clean and ready for re-planting. I recommend them!”
OUR LOCAL OC & LA DISPATCH CREWS ARE STANDING BY
In order to provide you with FAST service. We have crews ready for dispatch all over LA.